Red Raven Daycare
Red Raven Daycare philosophy is to provide a loving and learning environment for your child(ren). Our program believes that each child is a unique gift from God and each has individual learning styles and growth patterns. We follow the needs of the developing young child, in an informal setting, which stimulates spiritual, mental, social, emotional and physical development.
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. –Isaiah 54:13
Red Raven enrolls children 18 months through 13 years of age and supports the following goals:
- To provide a safe, clean, secure, and learning environment.
- To allow all children the time and opportunities to make mistakes and try again.
- To encourage growth in self-awareness and self-esteem of the child as a creation of loving God.
- To allow all children the opportunity to create, manipulate, explore, and discover.
Director: Kelly Dieter
Office Phone: (402)223-5033
The staff at Red Raven Daycare is here to provide your child with a safe and fun environment. Our staff members will strive to interact with your child as much as possible. All staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid and they are certified to distribute medication. Staff members will attend in-service training during the year as required by the State of Nebraska.
Prior to enrollment, a tour will be given of the facility. Tours must be scheduled with the Director-Kelly. During the time of the tour, the philosophy, curriculum, and policies of Red Raven will be discussed. Children will be required to come to the tour or another scheduled visit before they are allowed to start to explore the environment.
There is a registration fee of $25.00. This registration fee is charged yearly, in August. This is done yearly to ensure a spot for your child(ren), given available space. This is a per-family fee. This is non refundable if you should withdraw. We can no longer provide services to your family.
Enrollment packets are available and must be returned before the child’s starting date. The following forms need to be completed and returned:
- Enrollment Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Handbook Signature Page
- Financial Contract
- Attendance Calendar
- Child(ren)’s Immunization Record(s) (each year will need updated immunization records)
- Parent Brochure signature page
- Any etc. papers that may be needed at the time